Together with my dear colleagues and peers Ching-Ching Lin, Ed. D. and Nikki Bell we will be presenting on our NYS TESOL e-book project “Enacting culturally responsive pedagogies through community assets mapping: A NYS TESOL Story,” which has been included in the TESOL 2023 convention program, held on 21–24 March in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Join a global community of English language professionals for the TESOL 2023 Convention & English Language Expo, 21-24 March!
Through engaging in-person events, you will be able to:
- Connect with our global community of English language professionals.
- Choose from 900 in-person sessions.
- Access 200 virtual sessions. That’s right, in-person registration includes access to the Virtual Convention!
- Interact with exhibitors showcasing the latest ELT products and services.
- Press reset and get away from your classroom or office.